Sunday, July 8, 2012

Bemz + IKEA

I just found a company that kinda blows my mind.  
A brilliant woman created a company that sells custom slipcovers for all sorts of 
IKEA furniture.  Are you kidding me?!  That is genius!!!

We have gone through, and still have, our share of IKEA furniture 
and it is actually quite well made and good looking.  
In fact, our large WHITE sectional is the Ektorp sofa that I have a love/hate relationship with.  The only reason we could possibly have a white sofa with a baby is because it is slipcovered and I can bleach it.  But I will say that I am very bored with the options that IKEA offers- therefore ready for an upgrade to a real "adult" couch. 

Now that I have found Bemz, maybe we will be holding onto our couch for just a bit longer- since it can have yet another new look with a new cover.

Ektorp armchair cover Loose Fit Rosendal Linen Absolute White

Henriksdal chair cover with frills Loose Fit Rosendal Linen Soft White

Ängby Belgian Linen Blend Vanilla Yellow

Kivik sofa cover Belgian Linen Blend Lavender


Nils chair cover Hounds Tooth Dusty Rose

All photos are taken from the Bemz website- showing the variety of textiles they offer.  Amazing selection- and at really decent prices.  

No comments:

Post a Comment